Come kitesurfing on the beach of Maspalomas in the very South of Gran Canaria. This spot is considered to be one of the best spots in the Canaries for the sport.
Do you know how to handle the kite and have you finished level 2? It's time to become an independent rider! Your IKO Instructor will show you how to ride upwind, toe-side, attempt your first jump, and help you focus on advanced skills like controlling your speed by edging, changing direction without stopping, self-launching and self-landing safely.
As an independent rider, you’ll be able to ride on your own and rent equipment wherever you go.
During this fast learning level, you will have your own kite. This level is bookable starting at 1 hour.
- Pick up from your hotel (in the South)
- Transfer to the beach
- All necessary kitesurfing equipment
- Snack (Energy bar) and bottle of water
- Theoretical lessons
- Lessons at the beach with top-qualified instructors
- Drop off at your hotel (in the South)