Come kitesurfing on the beach of Maspalomas in the very South of Gran Canaria. This spot is considered to be one of the best spots in the Canaries for the sport.
Are you already experienced in kitesurfing and do you know how to handle the kite? It's time for your first water start.
Get ready to explore the full potential of the wind power. You’ll learn to: use the kite power to body drag in all possible directions, water relaunch your kite, self-rescue, recover your board; and become proficient at the MOST VALUABLE SKILL IN KITEBOARDING … riding on your own!
This 1-hour lesson is a fast learning lesson. You will have your own kite.
- Pick up from your hotel (in the South)
- Transfer to the beach
- All necessary kitesurfing equipment
- Snack (Energy bar) and bottle of water
- Theoretical lessons
- Lessons at the beach with top-qualified instructors
- Drop off at your hotel (in the South)